The Gold Coast is also developing into a high-tech knowledge hub, with a focus on education, health, innovation and the City’s cultural and community life. To see more about the Gold Coast, click here.
With evolving relationships between world powers, a challenging international economic system and new business models and technologies, what are the opportunities as Australia and Indonesia seek to strengthen a partnership for mutual prosperity?
The Program will feature:
- Hon. Annastacia Palaszczuk MP, Premier of Queensland
- Senator the Hon. Matthew Canavan, Minister for Resources and Northern Australia
- Hon. Karen Andrews MP, Australian Minister for Industry, Science and Technology
- Hon. Dr Andrew Leigh MP, Australian Shadow Assistant Treasurer & Shadow Minister for Trade in Services
- H.E. Tom Lembong, Chairman, Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM)
- H.E. Gary Quinlan AO, Australia’s Ambassador to Indonesia
- H.E. Kristiarto S. Legowo, Indonesia’s Ambassador to Australia
- Hamzah Thayeb, President, IABC and former Indonesian Ambassador to Australia
- Mayor Tom Tate, City of Gold Coast
- Bill Farmer AO, Conference Patron and Former Australian Ambassador to Indonesia
- Prominent business, government and academic leaders from both countries
Other Dignitaries are expected to include:
- H.E. Budi Karya Sumadi, Minister for Transport, Republic of Indonesia
- H.E. Arief Yahya, Minister of Tourism, Republic of Indonesia
Andrew Parker, Asia Practice Leader and Partner, PwC will deliver the Keynote address at the Welcome Dinner on the Sunday evening.
The Hon. Andrew Robb AO, Chairman of Asialink and Asialink Business, and Australia’s former Minister for Trade and Investment, will deliver the Keynote Address at the Gala Dinner on the Monday evening.
If you can’t attend the conference, you can view the live stream here.